[pmwiki-users] New versions of GeminiTwo and Fixflow skins

Hans design at flutesong.net
Thu May 5 13:54:55 CDT 2005

Thursday, May 5, 2005, 5:23:07 PM, Patrick wrote:
> Done.

thank you so much!

Now something strange is showing with GeminiTwo on pmwiki.org using
IE6. The sidebar entries are spaced with an empty line in between.
Strange thing is that the browser first shows them correctly, only to
stretch them suddenly.

I can't reproduce this behaviour on my own site. I copied pmwiki.org's
sidebar, and it is still fine on my site. So I don't know what may
be going wrong. I hope you can have a look at this problem.

Best,
~Hans