[pmwiki-users] <break> within Wikis?

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Sun May 1 17:01:02 CDT 2005

On Sunday, 1 May 2005 2:22 AM, Thorralf Schuh <thorralf at gmx.de> wrote:

>Hi - perhaps this question is really stupid, but:
>How can I put page-break within a page? Can I generate a Trail through the pages then?
>
>Thórralf Schuh

One of the break page recipes in the cookbook should do what you want:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/BreakPage

For example
____
4 underscores will display one piece of the page at a time and give you
an option to edit just the current piece. Trail navigation becomes
problematic, as the trail will only appear on the part of the page
with the trail markup, but you can always repeat the trail code:

some text

<<|TrailPage|>>
____
some more text