[pmwiki-users] Localization again

CB chrisbar at wanadoo.fr
Wed Mar 30 14:06:42 CST 2005

Hello,

Still me, strugling to fully localize pmwiki.

I have two difficulties :

1/ In pmwiki.php, line 51, there is : <h1 class='wikiaction'>$[Editing
\$FullName]</h1>
I can't translate it with something like $[blablabla \$FullName], nor
$[blablabla $FullName], bdecause pmwiki doesn't take it in account.

But if I change line 51 with <h1 class='wikiaction'>$[Editing]
\$FullName</h1> it works better ...

I "greped" pmwiki diretories structure, and found no other $[Editing] var.
So, may be it's a possibility to do it.

2/ Sometimes I need to translate with something like "bla'la", with a
quote inside a word.
I use it for example to localize the tittle attribute in template.
But, all which is after the quote is lost. In my example, only 'bla'
remains.
Is there a way to avoid that ?

Thanks.
Chris.