[pmwiki-users] include/style directives bugs/features?

Dominique Faure dominique.faure.1 at free.fr
Wed Mar 30 09:01:24 CST 2005

Hi,

I've found two bug/features with (:include:) directive which could be very
annoying:

1. All (:title:) definition coming from included pages hide previous ones
(aka the last encountered wins). The only way I found to prevent this
behaviour is to ensure that title lies on a page's 1st line and do (:include
<page> lines=2..:).
Maybe, this is time to use ParseArgs() in IncludeText() to handle options
enabling or not page features like title inheritance, no?

2. The last line not ended with a newline char from an included page seems
not to be taken in account into target page.

Lastly, another small regexp fixup is needed about wiki styles: style
definitions
like '%block padding=1.5em%' are broken since '.' is not handled by
related regexp.

Regards,
Dominique