[pmwiki-users] PmWikiDraw - Screenshot speculation

Ciaran ciaranj at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 08:15:54 CST 2005

Hmm,
Back off from a week's holiday in 'sunny' Italy :) I'm currently
musing over the possibility of allowing PmWikiDraw to be involved in
annotating screenshots... however the current text-only underlying
meta-data format obviously isn't too keen on this idea ;).

So I'm considering providing a 'button' to grab the current image off
from the clipboard and insert this as a  (read only) image.  I'm
suggesting that for a given drawing (foo.draw) I allow foo_screenshot
to be created, and this can contain an image/jpeg.  I've done some
testing and I believe that I can probably do this, *however* I suspect
it would require a change to the user's java.policy file to allow java
applets to access their clipboards, does anyone have any feelings
about this ?

--
- Ciaran
(I now have far too many G-Mail invites available, anyone who wants