[pmwiki-users] Uploads revisited

Doug dougp at ispinn.com
Mon Mar 28 11:47:23 CST 2005

>>    http://www.ispinn.com/wiki/uploads//test3.pdf
>>
>>    $UploadPrefixFmt = "/$Group";
>>    $EnableUpload = 1;
>>    $UploadDir = "/html/wiki/uploads";
>>    $UploadUrlFmt = "http://www.ispinn.com/wiki/uploads";
>
>    $UploadPrefixFmt = '/$Group';

Fixed that. The link shows

    www.ispinn.com/wiki/uploads/AAA/test.pdf

which used to link to

    www.ispinn.com/wiki/uploads//test.pdf

But again, the file isn't uploading, though the dialog box says it has.

both

    www.ispinn.com/wiki/uploads

and

    www.ispinn.com/wiki/uploads/AAA

are set to permissions

   777

It's a W2K server--does *that* matter??? :-Z

>...uploaded file history?  If you're referring to the list of files
>that appears at the bottom of the upload form, it's not a history --
>it's just a list of files.  To get rid of those, you just need to
>remove test2.pdf and test.pdf from your uploads/ directory.

How odd. Using FTP I'm doing an ls and the directory

    www.ispinn.com/wiki/uploads/AAA

is empty, but the list of files still shows there are four files there. I did an ls -R from / to do an exhaustive search for all .pdf files, but found no .pdf files anywhere. I'm confused by the file list, which shows the correct file sizes too.

Doug Parker