[pmwiki-users] floating box on the right - thanks

Patrick Ogay lists at basel-inside.ch
Thu Mar 24 00:29:44 CST 2005

thank you for all your suggestions.
(It's funny, when I was searching the pmwiki site, I wasn't able to
locate solutions like this.
Things are sometimes hard to find on the pmwiki site, IMHO)

Indeed there are(at least)  two different kind of boxes
* a box in the content
* an strucural element of the skin like (MenuBar)
   It would be nice, if there is element that is displayed, when not empty.
   Element could be associated by page -  group - main  - similar to MenuBar

For my purposes now a solution as indicated in ExtendedMarkup or the CSS
solution is perfectly o.k.

thanks very much
Patrick Ogay