[pmwiki-users] floating box on the right

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Wed Mar 23 09:44:00 CST 2005

At 2005-03-23  10:15 AM -0500, Radu is rumored to have said:
>Just a comment to add to what has been said about skins.
>
>You may not want a 'newsboax' on every page, but only on the home page;
>Or you may want different pages to show different kinds of news.
>
>In those cases, you're much better off to implement the stickie markup from
>http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MarkupExtensions

The Gemini skin can be used this way. I use it to show the RightBar only on
the home pages of each group.

MarkupExtensions adds a *lot* of stuff (it is intended as an "all-in-one"
package). For just PostItNotes (TM really!!) see
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PostItNotes

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/