[pmwiki-users] Security code for notebookskins and infobox

V.Krishn mistyfire at autograf.pl
Mon Mar 21 17:30:52 CST 2005

I have refined the whole thing and have minimized it to be like this:

1. If one is using notebook2skin then he needs to enter the following lines in
his config.php file:

$Skin = 'notebook2';
include_once("pub/skins/notebook2/menu/security.code.php");
include_once("pub/skins/notebook2/infobox/security.code.php");

2. If one is using notebookskin then he needs to enter the following lines in
his config.php file:

$Skin = 'notebook';
include_once("pub/skins/notebook/infobox/security.code.php");

3. And If one is using infobox cookbook receipe then he needs to enter the
following lines in his config.php file:

include_once("cookbook/infobox/security.code.php");

I have just made changes to notebook2skin. Which has both menu and infobox
enabled with security codes. (This version fixes most of the issues in
earlier versions).
I could give a demo from my comp directly. I am usually online 11pm IST
onwards. Let me know if this could be arranged.
Since I am on dialup network I need to give my IP everytime I go online.

Your suggestions would be a great help.
Thanks.
V.Krishn