[pmwiki-users] block preformat, spaceless?

Russ Fink russfink at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 18 08:04:59 CST 2005

Thanks for all your help.  I'm struggling semantically to understand why the
initial space is necessary, but that's okay, I don't pretend to understand
things in cookbooks anyway ;-)

I edited the MarkupTricks page and inserted a real code sample, and used the
@@=]@@ at the end to display the actual code in the wiki page.  No
(:markup:)'s were harmed in the rendering of the wiki page.