Close out - Fw: [pmwiki-users] Gemini skin - problem with two actions

John W Morris johnwmorris at peak.org
Thu Mar 17 12:02:51 CST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: John W Morris
To: Radu
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 9:53 AM
Subject: Re: [pmwiki-users] Gemini skin - problem with two actions

Radu,

Thanks.    I had downloaded the original file again and was comparing them line for line in that area and still missed the "<" .  Not sure how it "went missing" in the first place ... probably some version of finger or mouse slip and then a over confident "delete the master (new download) since everything is working fine now. Then I downloaded the entire site to my computer to make sure I was holding exactly what was "running".

I appreciate your help.

John Morris