[pmwiki-users] farm security

Hans design at flutesong.net
Wed Mar 16 13:26:28 CST 2005

Wednesday, March 16, 2005, 7:02:27 PM, Hans wrote:
> Wednesday, March 16, 2005, 6:54:50 PM, Neil wrote:
okay I peppered the farm with .htaccess files:
content:
  Order Deny,Allow
  Deny from all

in directories:
  farm/
    cookbook/
    scripts/
    wikilib.d/

in addition to the one in local/ which is default.

This seems to work. The farm is still working.
pmwiki.php can't be executed directly in the farm directory.

Any likely problems with this farm security measures?
Too much?

I must confess the commands going into .htaccess are still Bavarian to
me. And what does .cvsignore in cookbook/ do?

Best,
~Hans