[pmwiki-users] Re: category output

John Coxon john at coxontool.com
Wed Mar 16 04:40:46 CST 2005

On Mar 16, 2005, at 4:56 AM, chr at home.se wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Mar 2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>
>>> -teasers.  Give me the page title, date (not sure if should be last
>>> modified or created), author, and a few lines of the content.  Yes,
>>> this is for blogginess. :)
>>
>> Yes, I'm working on this one.  It will probably give the first
>> paragraph of content.
>
> As for what part to extract, the 1st paragraph isn't necessarily so
> good.
> John and I had a discussion about this, but can't rememerber how the
> whole thing ended.. John?

At first I  thought displaying the contents of (:title bla bla:) would
work, but on reflection I think I would want a chance to display
(:title bla bla:) and/or something like (:subtitle more bla bla:). It
could be useful to _not_ contaminate the page with stuff intended for
(:pagelist:)

A different John