[pmwiki-users] (:attachlist:) question

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Tue Mar 15 22:21:56 CST 2005

Apologies if you get this message twice. Recent mail server problems
changed my email address, and my previous posting was refused.

At 2005-03-15  09:41 PM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud is rumored to have said:
>On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 09:58:17PM -0500, L. Easterly wrote:
> > Is there a parameter/markup/command I can usethat will show a list only
> > a certain file format? Attachlist shows everything, and on this
> > particular page, I'm wantingt o show only mp3's.
>
>There's not one yet, but I'll an option for this to (:attachlist:).
>It'll take a couple of days.

While you have the hood up on (:attachlist:), would it be possible to bolt
on cross-group attachment displays? That is, where attachments are filed by
group, let me list or attach them from a group other than the one they live
in. This would be helpful in the attach: markup to avoid having to create
intermap links or use fully qualified URIs.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668