[pmwiki-users] Re: category output

Bronwyn Boltwood arndis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 21:36:10 CST 2005

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 20:31:04 -0600, Patrick R. Michaud
<pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 08:34:04PM -0500, Bronwyn Boltwood wrote:
> >
> > Having started to use categories, I think we need to refine them a
> > little more.  They're a great base, but look at
> > http://arndis.godsong.org/portfolio/Category/UserExperience.
> > Sometimes the existing method creates unwanted references -- in this
> > case, to the exact same page that we're on.

> And once I have the order= option in place, we'll be able to do
>
>    (:pagelist link=Category.XYZ fmt=category order=-date:)
>
> which will display the most recently edited pages of the category
> first.  :-)

Cool.  There's two formats that I'd like:
-simple.  Just the pagenames without the groups or anything.  Could be
useful as navigation links in sidebars.
-teasers.  Give me the page title, date (not sure if should be last
modified or created), author, and a few lines of the content.  Yes,
this is for blogginess. :)

Bronwyn