[pmwiki-users] PMWiki Bug? leading Tabs

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Tue Mar 15 14:35:10 CST 2005

Invariably posts of copy from an email application which contain a tab
character as the the first char of a line cause PMWiki not to wrap
lines. I have tested both under Gemini and PMWiki.org's own sand box...
exactly the same behavior>

try pasting the following into a pmwiki based page:

just use the "bank card" i.e. the actual paper work on CC card
transactions and deposits.
	b) if is a "free" option, it gets a bit trickier, if we do a whole
sale distribution to mailing lists, they need to see those  lists,
verify them etc.
	c) a "qualified circulation" is easier: the end user must ask for it,
which means we will have some kind of transactional "evidence" on our
side that these people actually asked for it, both for a print edition,
or a digital version.

======

Thanks
Sivakatirswami