[pmwiki-users] Cookbook Meal "Deals" . . .

Neil Herber nospam at mail.eton.ca
Mon Mar 14 16:17:25 CST 2005

At 2005-03-14  03:48 PM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud is rumored to have said:
>Anyway, this is just a ramble and a call for any brainstorms or
>other suggestions people might have.
>
>And please, let's not use "menu" or "meal".  :-)

My objection to "menu" was voiced last week, but I find the term "meal" to
be equally indigestible.

The types of information I was trying to get when I first came across
PmWiki were:

1) Marketing - what major features does it have, what hardware/software do
I need to run it, what is it particularly good at?

2) Getting started - what is the minimal amount I need to do to get it running?

3) Author reference - how do I get pages to look the way I want?

4) Admin reference -  how do I keep authors from doing stupid things, how
do I make their job easier?

5) Fancy stuff - what kind of plug in modules can I add?

My brain has been storming with moving servers for the last few days, so
this is all I can muster right now.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/