[pmwiki-users] Re: PmWikiDraw - A new future?

Ciaran ciaranj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 12:41:07 CST 2005

Knut, I think after playing with JGraphPad for a couple of days [after
I posted my original musing]. I convinced myself that I don't want to
go down that route.  Instead I'll concentrate on
* Scaling groups [almost done this, have some issues with horiz+vert
lines currently though!]
* Different arrow heads (for easier uml)
* Gradient fills , mmm pretty, but pointless
* Zoomable [ no idea how far off]
* SVG output.. possibly as an import/export, unlikely as base file-format! :)
Roughly in that priority, what do you think ?
 -ciaran

--
- Ciaran
(I now have far too many G-Mail invites available, anyone who wants