[pmwiki-users] Author Name Required: Firefox

Hans design at flutesong.net
Sat Mar 12 12:30:11 CST 2005

Saturday, March 12, 2005, 6:06:48 PM, Wade wrote:
> Some time ago, I switched to Firefox with no trouble. But now, all of a
> sudden, it requires me to enter an Author's name after each edit and I
> can't find a setting in Firefox to change.

You could try and look in Firefox under Tools- Options-
Privacy- View Cookies. Find the cookies for your pmwiki site
and delete them. And while you are there check that "allow sites to
set cookies" is enabled. The author cookie can be screwed up
sometimes. I once found two  author cookies set, with the result that
none stuck and I had to keep entering the author name. Anyway deleting
them can give pmwiki a new start and hopefully it will work.

Best,
~Hans