[pmwiki-users] Going at things a different way

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Mar 11 10:04:19 CST 2005

On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 09:01:35PM -0500, David Spitzley wrote:
> Ok, I've decided that I want to start hacking, but I'm having trouble
> finding some stuff in the guts of the code.  In what file are the
> Directives defined?  I'm particularly looking for (:searchresults:), but
> as a whole they seem to be hiding from me.

Most "basic" markup is in stdmarkup.php.  Markup that requires
a fair amount of additional functionality, such as (:searchresults:),
tends to go in a script file dedicated to that functionality,
such as scripts/pagelist.php.

A quick note of caution, I plan to be revising the pagelist.php
function a bit so don't rely on its internals too deeply.
Anything that has been documented somewhere in a cookbook or
on the mailing list will continue to work; but other internals
may change.