[pmwiki-users] Great success for PageNotFound !

Pierre Rouzeau pierre at rouzeau.net
Thu Mar 10 15:00:48 CST 2005

Hello,

Consulting the stats, I have a problem with my Wiki :

The most visited page of the wiki is the PageNotFound : it is visited
twice the main page. Duh !
Unfortunately, that drive a significant number of users to quit the wiki
  then.

I have not succeeded to found the links which drive to that. The stats
shows that these are internal links. Maybe they are platform or browser
specific ?

So, how can I track the pages/links where the people came from when they
arrived on PageNotFound ?

Regards

Page principale - Main page  -  www.rouzeau.net <http://www.rouzeau.net>