[pmwiki-users] Confusion about RefCount

David Spitzley dspitzle at wash.k12.mi.us
Thu Mar 10 09:44:12 CST 2005

I've run into a conflict between expectations and reality on the
RefCount feature.  My >assumption< had been that by using
?action=RefCount I'd be able to get a count , and ideally a list, of the
references to the page I'm on.  Instead, it appears to do a count of .
I liked the WhatLinksHere entry in the Cookbook from v1 (
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook-V1/WhatLinksHere ), and I was
hoping that something similar would be available in v2.  Is Evan
Prodromou still around here somewhere?  Or alternately, am I just
missing a combination of options in the RefCount form which would
produce similar behavior?

David