[pmwiki-users] New cookbook recipe : BuildForms

malexism (f) malexism at free.fr
Thu Mar 10 06:00:18 CST 2005

"Salut" Pierre,

Pierre Rouzeau a écrit :
> I suppose that by 'content', you mean the values posted by the form ?

yes.

> this is fairly easy to do, only to transfer the content of
> $pagename.val in a wiki page.

For a basic user as i am, this use of a form is similar to a little
database : the form can create records (your $pagename.val) and another
way, maybe a template (or the form without buttons), can access to
stored data.
But a wiki page is already a database...

> Is it what you want? Or can you please explain your aim ?

Hem... i don't want anything, i am just reading your job and trying to
understand. maybe for future use. I am a recent user of pmwiki.

thank you.

marc
--

M.Alexis.M