[pmwiki-users] Another category, site organization suggestions

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Wed Mar 9 10:22:54 CST 2005

At 10:44 AM 3/9/2005, malexism (f) wrote:
>of course. I'm now looking for the word for "idiot", "silly",
>non-intelligent...

Not at all. I was thinking the same about me when asking for probably
obvious things (obvious to others), but now I'm beginning to realize that
it's not our fault. It's data overload: soooo many options and comments and
versions of everything that we can't keep track of it all in our own minds
(unless probably if it's the only thing we do, or we have photographic
memory and good access to it).

Which is why we're currently working on overhauling/indexing the Cookbook
(and maybe the Docs and the PITS)

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)