[pmwiki-users] Deleting dead WikiPages and WikiGroups

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Sun Mar 6 17:30:58 CST 2005

At 05:20 PM 3/6/2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>There is a cookbook recipe on the topic at
>http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/DeleteAction, however.

OK, I tried editing the page in the editor and leaving only "delete", but
it won't work. All it does is to leave the word delete in place. Therefore
my earlier interpretation - which I notice now might be wrong

  -sorry OldAl, I'm new to pmwiki and my mouth(fingers, actually) need to
learn some manners (test before I suggest)

OK, I tested it again and now it works: just edit the page, click in the
edit field, Ctrl-A to select all and then type "delete", then save.

I'm gonna shut up and find a corner to sit in :(

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)