[pmwiki-users] cookbok recipe documentation + doc index

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Mar 5 12:33:38 CST 2005

On Sat, Mar 05, 2005 at 06:49:15PM +0100, Knut Alboldt wrote:
> Would it be possible to implement a feature to add a documentation
> written for a cookbook-recipe (not the cookbook page itself but a doc
> for the authors who want to use the pmwiki-extension described in the
> cookbook) to the general pmwiki-document index ?

This is a good idea, although I'm not sure about the group name.
Plus it's not clear how we would handle translations of the recipe
docs.  It's almost worth keeping the cookbook docs in the PmWiki
group.

> !! documentation of installed cookbook recipes:
> (:pagelist group=CookbookDocs fmt=pagename-with-title:)
> at the end of the general pmwiki doc index.
> [...]
> Another way would be creating an own Master-Index which includes the
> Pmwiki-Docindex and the code above but then the CookbookDocs-Pages won't
> be listed in the wikitrail of the docs.

Keep in mind that entries displayed in a page from pagelist or include
are currently not considered part of a WikiTrail defined by a page.
We might be able to change this but so far it's a relatively low
priority.