[pmwiki-users] Rights on Pages subdirectories of /files directory

Pierre Rouzeau pierre at rouzeau.net
Fri Mar 4 13:32:59 CST 2005

Hello,

Since i am on my new webhost, all files created by PmWiki are owned by
'99'. Pages are ok, because they have 777 rights
Though the subdirectories of /files directory are created with 775
rights. Being not '99', i cannot changes these rights.
The problem is I cannot write files by FTP on these newly created
directories, neither i can delete existing files. This is a big problem.
Is it possible to create these directories with 777 rights, and also
give 777 to the written files ?

Or is there any solution to write on these directories by FTP ?

Page principale - Main page  -  www.rouzeau.net <http://www.rouzeau.net>