[pmwiki-users] Glossary

Nils Knappmeier nk at knappi.org
Thu Mar 3 01:31:13 CST 2005

Hi,

I wanted to implement a glossary cookbook: One Glossary page, has the
form of a definition list (:name:def) and
wherever "name" appears on any page in the group, it is replaced by

I wonder what would be the right Markup-stage to implement this.
Especially, if "name" is a link, it should convert to
span-part in the link target. That happend with most of my tries to far...

So, where do I put it? "style", "inline", "block", "directive"?

Nils