[pmwiki-users] Templates for new pages

Fred Chittenden drfredc at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 1 22:25:07 CST 2005

I think you're missing the concept, or not explaining the evolution
properly.

What it seems folks have been repeatedly asking for is something like a
simple drop down menu added to the list of edit options that now appear
above the edit screen.  One would simply select something from that list to
have a 'form' or 'template' page from the list copied into the edit page at
the cursor location.

This wouldn't seem to be that hard to put together.  It would seem one
merely needs some sort of way to identify a 'template_library' where one
can place forms/templates. It would be nice be able to have an option to
adjust the list according to the group one is editing a new page in.

Always,

Fred Chittenden  drfredc at earthlink.net