[pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Conditional Markup enhancement

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Tue Mar 1 14:06:50 CST 2005

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> > Btw, while I'm being difficult ;-), does ParseArgs() handle arguments such
> > as these
> > 	list=none  "an argument"=oh-no  "another argument"="oh no..."
> > i.e. may the keyword be quoted as well?
>
> No.  :-)  At the moment keywords can only be letters, digits,
> and underscores.  I may add hyphens to the mix.

Oh, pretty please.. do add hypens (and underscore)...

Btw, what's the simple php to split up an array so that

	array('', 'a', '+', 'b', 'list', 'non')
becomes

	array('', '+', 'list') and array('a', 'b', 'non')

If you get the 'raw' arguments in the former form, I imagine you'll often
want to extract just the arguments in one array, and the "type" of the
argument in another.

/Christian