[pmwiki-users] <div> markup suggestions...?

Stefano steagl at people.it
Tue Mar 1 05:01:09 CST 2005

Il Mon, 28 Feb 2005 15:40:35 -0600, "Patrick R. Michaud"
<pmichaud at pobox.com> scrive:

>Oh, the (:div:) will continue to use standard html markup for the
>attributes in the same way that (:table:) does -- I'm mainly asking
>for suitable candidate shortcuts to indicate the equivalent of
>(:div class='XYZ':) and/or (:div id='XYZ':).

I don't think a shortcut is necessary, i know there is one for tables
(||) but i don't felle the need for same on div. If you will make one
i suggest to use asomithing not "exotic" as ~~ that's not accessible
directly from itlian keyboard as bacquotes.

Maybe §§ could be a good one

Email: steagl at people.it - steagl at despammed.com
BlogPage: http://www.40annibuttati.it/
PGP keys available on keyservers  (cripted & signed PGP mail welcome)