[pmwiki-users] WikiForms problem

Hugo Fjelsted Alrøe Hugo.Alroe at agrsci.dk
Mon Jun 27 04:55:08 CDT 2005

When installing the new WikiForms version (tried both the 19.june and 27.june version) on PmWiki beta 40, I get the following error warnings on top of the page where the (:wikilist:) directive is placed. I could just go back to the 21.april version, which does not give these errors, but I would like to use the new group link function. (Great script! :-)
Any ideas?
Hugo

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /data/eprints/html/wikifield_orgprints/cookbook/wikiform.php on line 405

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /data/eprints/html/wikifield_orgprints/cookbook/wikiform.php:405) in /data/eprints/html/wikifarm/pmwiki.php on line 706