[pmwiki-users] name of script in farm fields

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Jun 22 15:26:08 CDT 2005

On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 10:17:20PM +0200, Christophe David wrote:
> The WikiFarms page indicates "Create a PHP script (e.g., field.php) in the
> field directory with the following line ...".
>
> When creating fields, the main script pointing to the farm directory seems
> to have to be named "pmwiki.php" in order to get the standard links like
> "edit page" to work.

It shouldn't really matter what the field's script is called -- PmWiki
normally figures it out from the available variables.  However, if it's
not getting it right, try explicitly setting $ScriptUrl in the
field's config.php file.

If that still doesn't work or make sense, let me know and I'll see if
I can come up with a better test or explanation.