[pmwiki-users] bug or an easter egg?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Jun 21 12:07:52 CDT 2005

On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 11:58:45AM -0500, Jon Haupt wrote:
>    As such, I think this is probably going to have to be dropped until such
>    time as AllRecentChanges is created on the fly instead of added to each
>    time a change is made. (unless I'm forgetting something?)

Well, I don't know that AllRecentChanges will ever be created on the
fly -- it's just too inefficient to scan all of the pages to build
a dynamic list (especially on large sites).

Of course, one can create a dynamic AllRecentChanges listing with:

    (:pagelist fmt=simple order=-time count=50:)

and we can create a special fmt= option for this if desired.