[pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Reason why pagetoc.php isn't used for Cookbook.Cookbook?

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Tue Jun 21 02:44:35 CDT 2005

On 21 Jun 2005, John Rankin wrote:

> Having said that, for many simple markups, activating them just on one
> Cookbook recipe page is best, as long as Patrick doesn't mind the work.
> It's just that this doesn't work for all recipes.

Couldn't we use entire fields for demonstrating recipies? AFAIK, there's
nothing stopping us from having an entire separate field where wiki->pdf
works. We could have:

	http://pmwiki.org/wiki/wiki2pdf/...

Thinking further along those lines, there could be a

	http://pmwiki.org/wiki/pagetoc/...

where pagetoc is activated. This shouldn't even require more storage.

/Christian

PS. Btw, I get the feeling that some kind of hierarchy could have been
useful here, e.g. that wiki2pdf.php was acticatet for Cookbook.Wiki2PDF
and all its "child" pages.