[pmwiki-users] discussion pages?

Benjamin Wilson ameen at dausha.net
Mon Jun 20 19:01:53 CDT 2005

Jon Haupt wrote:
> You could even create a button that automatically creates a link to a
> talk/comments page by using something like this and put it in a menu:
>
> [[{$Name}-comments | Comments]]

[snip]
What I did was add the "Talk" link to the template with the format
"{$Name}_Talk. Works just fine without having to affect the standard
distribution. Just muck with the HTML template.

Maybe there's a recipe for the Cookbook here? "Making PmWiki More Like
MediaWiki" or something like that. Although, that title is likely in
poor taste as I think PmWiki is find without mimicing MediaWiki (yes, I
did earlier post that adding TOC to vanilla PmWiki would make it more
like other wikis, so I'm caught here).

Ben