[pmwiki-users] blocked when editing, missing quick ref

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Jun 20 10:46:47 CDT 2005

On Mon, Jun 20, 2005 at 01:51:31PM +0930, Clytie Siddall wrote:
> for this page:
>
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiVi/HieuChinhCoBan
>
> and it worked. It's a shorter page.
>
> I don't understand why the other two won't. They're Success Stories
> and PmWikiUsers.

To prevent wikispam, pmwiki.org blocks posting of any page that
has more than a certain number of "unapproved links".  If you're
running into that limit, the solution is to approve a small number
of links on the page (password: "quick"), then add more.

But I agree that SuccessStories and PmWikiUsers probably don't need to
be translated to other languages.