Cookbook -was [pmwiki-users] PmWiki/DocumentationIndex

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Jun 19 12:57:17 CDT 2005

On Sun, Jun 19, 2005 at 06:49:22PM +0100, Hans wrote:
> Sunday, June 19, 2005, 6:32:35 PM, Patrick wrote:
> > How about something like
> >    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/CookbookColumned
>
> looks nice, but is not  a list, so wiki trail won't work.

It's a definition list <dl>, and it's (trivially) simple
for me to enable definition lists as stops in a trail.
For that matter we could probably enable links in the first column
of a simple table as being stops on a trail.

I think the markup for the definition list looks a lot cleaner
than the table markup, not to mention that what is in the page is
semantically closer to a list than a table.  :-)

> (intrigues me how the links work on CookbookColumned :)

You mean how they automatically link to the Cookbook?
I added 'Cookbook.$1' to the $PagePathFmt for Test.CookbookColumned  :-) .