[pmwiki-users] beautifier cookbook file

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Jun 19 10:25:50 CDT 2005

On Sun, Jun 19, 2005 at 11:40:11AM +0200, Stephan Schildberg wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> Who has implemented
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Beautifier ?
> And if so, how can I change the style after switching from HTML to CSS ?
>
> However I can alter the colors for HTML in 'Output_HTML.php' , but this
> affects any language of the beautifier, this cannot be right.
> This is changed to css:
> /$BeautifierOutputType='css/'
>
> If someone has managed to work with CSS in this recipe (even in the
> example of PmWiki.org this works with the <font> tag - which I don't
> prefer to use), could he/she provide me with information what has to be
> done?
> Thank you very much, hopefully we can document the recipe better if the
> inventor has no time to do it..

Well, the "beautifier" part of the recipe comes from
http://www.beautifier.org, so we'd really need to contact those
folks for any changes to that part of the script.

If you switch the output type to 'css', then  you also have to define
stylesheet entries for each of the different code categories (they aren't
supplied by default for some reason).  I'm not sure how to do this --
see the docs for the beautifier script for those details.