[pmwiki-users] blocked when editing, missing quick ref

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Sun Jun 19 00:18:54 CDT 2005

Hi everybody :)

Following Hans' very good advice, I'm copying over the English text
into my new pages, so my links don't lead to nothing. I was linking
back to the Engish pages, but he pointed out that I would need to
edit all the instances of one link everytime I translated a page, so
his suggestion is much more efficient.

However, while I was doing this, after a few pages, I've been
"blocked by the administrator" on two successive pages. Maybe the
wholesale copy-and-paste operations resembled some type of wikispam.
Anyway, that's me blocked from continuing my setup.

My other problem right now is that my EditQuickReference, called:

[[PmWikiVi/EditQuickReference|TRANSLATED TEXT]]

is no longer appearing below the entry pane when editing a page. I
have no idea why not. :(

Thankyou for any help you can offer with this.

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc