[pmwiki-users] Trail and time format

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Sat Jun 18 01:48:44 CDT 2005

Hello all you PmWiki supporters. :)

I'm moving on with the translation, and have a couple of questions at
this point.

1. I haven't filled in the time format in the XLPage, because I don't
know how you want this done. An example? strftime? Please tell me how
to indicate my time format (because it messes up the modification
statement right now).

2. The "trail" statement at the bottom of some pages, which looks
like this:

%trail%<<|DocumentationIndex|>>

I'm not sure what to do with that. Does the %trail% activate any
function? If so, it doesn't seem to be working on my pages. :( Should
I just leave it alone when it appears in the editable text?

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc