[pmwiki-users] I believe I found an error . . .

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Jun 17 18:02:27 CDT 2005

On Sun, Jun 12, 2005 at 09:45:17PM +0100, Hans wrote:
> Looks like a bug in the simple table syntax.

Actually, it's a bug with the way wikistyles work (again).

I've updated the code on pmwiki.org to make wikistyles smarter --
they now recognize that they're unable to generate <span>s across
block tags of any sort.  This seems to fix the problems with
tables and wikistyles, as well as simplifying the markup rules
for wikistyles a fair bit.

Tests, comments welcomed.

> Maybe this bug is documented in PITS?

Looks like it was PITS # 00452, 00437, and 00172, and possibly more.
These all seem to be somewhat cleared up by the fix I just made.