[pmwiki-users] how can I authorize many users with the same password?

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Fri Jun 17 14:22:28 CDT 2005

At 2005-06-17  02:06 PM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud is rumored to have said:
>Would PmWiki be able to read your .htpasswd files...?  If so, I think
>we can set it up no problem (OTOH, it may take a few tries to get
>there).

I think the answer is yes.

I have one AuthUserFile (not called .htpasswd) and several AuthGroupFile(s)
- essentially one per protected field. These files are not in the server
root, so they are not accessible via URL, but they are on the same drive as
the server root.

I am willing to try if you are ...  ;-)

Neil

Neil Herber