[pmwiki-users] How do I change the background image?

David Sovinski aslan at aslandata.com
Fri Jun 17 12:52:20 CDT 2005

Thank you. It does help to know the right questions to answer :-)

I am using the default pmwiki skin. Nothing fancy (yet);

I would like to change the background image behind the entire page
content including sidebar, header and footer
I already have the logo working

You question produced two thoughts.
1) Is there a way to specify a default background image across a wiki
site (background of entire page content)? (This is the one I'm
interested in for now)
2) Is there a way to set the default background image so it changes when
the group changes (again for the page content)?

Dave