[pmwiki-users] UTF-8 display broken big-time

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Thu Jun 16 23:56:00 CDT 2005

On 17/06/2005, at 6:04 AM, Joachim Durchholz wrote:

>> Um, now the question marks are black triangles...
>> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiVi/PmWikiVi
>>

> FWIW: it's looking good on my browser (Mozilla 1.7 on Win 2000).
> I have attached a screenshot.

Ooh, nice. Thankyou. I love to see my translations in action. :)

It turns out that I broke it, and Hans and Pm fixed it again. So it
was OK by the time you used it.

> Note the question marks around "language" in the second paragraph.
> I.e. ironically, the Vietnamese works but the quote characters
> don't...

I haven't completely translated that page, so the original English
paras are still there: the question marks were part of the original
text. So that's not an error, just text waiting around for
translation. I'll finish that today.

Thanks for your reply. :)

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc