[pmwiki-users] More template queries and UTF-8 display

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Thu Jun 16 23:43:21 CDT 2005

On 16/06/2005, at 11:44 PM, Hans wrote:

> Patrick, is the page XLPageCookbook automatically used on pmwiki.org
> like XLPage? Does it need to keep its name or can it be renamed?
> In PmWikiVi there are now three versions of this, and I wonder if the
> name matters:
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiVi/XLPageCookbook
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiVi/SachCamNang
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiVi/S%c3%a1chC%e1%ba%a9mNang

Sorry about that: the English one wasn't mine, the second one was my
first try, before I realized I could have UTF-8 internal links, and
the third one has the UTF-8 link. Can we ask to have redundant pages
deleted? Only the third is needed.

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc