[pmwiki-users] "Site" under construction

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Jun 16 14:20:27 CDT 2005

Well, after much discussion it looks as though we've generally
settled upon "Site", and there also seems to be a preference for
$SiteGroup as the configuration variable that controls where
scripts find the pages.

Now the tricky part is getting from here to there.  My best
guess at this point is to have some special "transitional" code
in the next few releases in PmWiki that intercepts requests for
things like "Main.AllRecentChanges" and "Main.SearchWiki" and
converts them into their Site-based equivalents.  As usual, this
code can be disabled for people who don't want it there, or
who want to see if their site will run without it present.

Anyone have any objections or comments about this approach?