[pmwiki-users] Utility pages

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Wed Jun 15 12:25:03 CDT 2005

At 2005-06-15  12:07 PM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud is rumored to have said:
>And perhaps this is a good time for us to change "SearchWiki" to
>either just "Search" or "SearchResults" (I think I prefer the
>former).

If "Site" becomes the preferred name for things related to the site as a
whole, then perhaps SearchSite would indicate that the search is local and
not just a Google call.

However, some might say that it sounds like it will just search the site
group ... in which case, I would vote for plain "Search". The SearchResults
name suggests a subsearch of an existing search and makes no sense to me.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668