[pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Per-group subdirectories in wiki.d/

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Wed Jun 15 01:52:33 CDT 2005

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 15, 2005 at 12:21:01AM +0200, chr at home.se wrote:

> > > Yes, although we'd probably want to *not* re-save any of the pages
> > > that are coming from wikilib.d/ .
> >
> > Good point... would it be enough to just set $WikiLibDir = $WikiDir;
>
> Good idea, although
>
>    $WikiLibDir = array($WikiDir);
>
> is probably a little safer (although it likely doesn't matter).

The "Global operations" page

	http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/GlobalOperations

tells how to go through all pages. If you explain how to "re-save" a page
I could add it to some page (which one?). Perhaps create a new one called

	Cookbook.UsefulCodeSnippets

Anyway, with the risk of bloating pmwiki, it'd be much nicer/cleaner if
there was a method called 'forAllPages' that you could simply invoke with
a function as an argument.

Btw, the example code that I saw on the GlobalOperations page won't work
for Per-group subdirectories since it use a single ls().

/Christian