[pmwiki-users] Bug in urlapprove

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Wed Jun 15 01:41:03 CDT 2005

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 15, 2005 at 12:26:32AM +0200, chr at home.se wrote:
> > > I'm afraid that anything I'd do to fix this would break (or complicate)
> > > more things than the fix is worth.  So, perhaps we should just note it
> > > as an ongoing low-priority bug in PITS.
> >
> > I agree, let's just leave it. Would you like me to make a note of it on
> > the corresponding cookbook page?
>
> Yes, please.

I added this to http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/UrlApprovals

----
!! Caveat - impossible to improve links in the [=sidebar=] directly

Please note that in general you need to go to the sidebar page in order to
approve links in the sidebar. The reason for this is that the approve
mechanism only approves links on the ''current'' page.
-----

That's accurate enough I hope?

/Christian